Bloxygen is used to preserve Odie's Oil.
Bloxygen is an inert gas preservation system. It uses powerful and natural Argon, part of our air. Argon cannot react with finishing liquids like the ever-present oxygen does. A short spray of this heavy inert gas into your storage container will protect your liquid finish from reacting with the oxygen or moisture present in our normal atmosphere.
Once you have sealed the container, the gas inside will remain. The heavier gas will provide a layered blanket of protection and prevent a dry skin from forming over the liquid. Provides about 75 uses in quarts.
• Use all your finish, not just the first half
• Reduce your hazardous waste / product loss
• Avoid paying a premium for small volumes of finish
• Improve the quality of the final application
• Prevent changes in product chemistry during storage
• Save time by making finishing projects easier and cleaner
• Store your leftovers safely, in the original, labeled container